CLASS PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
1. REGISTRATION: Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. A spot will not be held until payment is received along with signed Participation Agreement. These items must be received prior to commencement of first class. You may pay and submit forms online.
2. SERVICES PROVIDED: Classes are taught by Erika Lessa, CDBC, CPDT-KA, a professional and certified trainer and behavior consultant, owner of Cooperation Canine. Classes are limited to no more than 6 dogs so that personal attention may be given to each dog-handler team. Instructor, at his/her discretion, may refuse entry to any dog which is not healthy, is aggressive, or does not seem suitable for the services provided.
3. PAYMENT: Payment is due 1 week prior to the start of training unless other arrangements are made in advance. No refunds will be given after class has commenced. Deposits may be required in specific circumstances.
4. REMOVAL FROM TRAINING: The instructor, at his/her sole discretion, may remove a pet from class if a hazard or threat of any nature to any other animal or person is present. No refund will be given under such circumstances.
5. CLEANLINESS: Owner is responsible for the removal of excrement that their pet is responsible for. Cleaning supplies will be provided.
6. SAFETY: Once inside the space, dogs should keep a five foot before between each other at all times unless instructed. Owners will adhere to any and all instructions given by the instructor either directly or through employees/assistants.
7. LIABILITY: This class involves working with animals. Owner agrees to indemnify and hold Cooperation Canine, instructors, employees, and/or assistants harmless from all liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons, animals or property arising from or related to Owner’s pet before, during, or after classes. Owner agrees that all instructors, employees, and/or assistants shall not be liable for loss or damage to animal for any reason.